Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sending My Love--FMS 189 and Just Us Girls #295

June 4, 2015

Today is special because it is my birthday!  I am so excited because I am going to lunch with special friends and then I am going to see my GRANDS for dinner.  Such a great way to celebrate!  Time is the best gift of all!

Today my card is for Freshly Made Sketches and Just Us Girls Challenge.  I love this sketch and it will be one I use again!  I had so many ideas for what I wanted to create.  I adore paper piecing, so this was the perfect pair for me. 



I used the new Simon Says Stamp-You Have My Heart stamp and die set to create my card.  I just love this precious little girl!  I also participated in the Day 3 challenge to color every day for 30 days!  I didn't do as much coloring today because I paper pieced her dress and the balloons, but her face and hair were colored with Copics.   This card was so simple to put together.  I used Snap-Color Vibe Paper Kit for the pink polka dots.  A circle and rectangle cut with my stitched dies and a little black rectangle for the sentiment.  It was stamped with Versa Mark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.



I added a few Marshmallow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to complete this card. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today!  Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Claire



4 comments:

  1. Sending happy birthday blessings your way, Claire! Your card is totally cute! I love the little girl's paper pieced chevron dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very Happy Birthday Claire. So lovely to be able to spend it with special people.
    OMG your card is simply fabulous. Great take on the sketch and beautiful paper piecing. Adorable image. All marries in perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Just us Girls. So glad you did and hope you come back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image......what an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely fantastic. I love how you used this sweet little girl and the balloons to work with the sketch. beautifully done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!