Thursday, May 14, 2015

Congratulations--PPA 251

May 14, 2015

I wanted to post a card before I leave for Augusta to play in the State Finals with my tennis team.  I have never experienced this, so it will be a new adventure.  I am hoping I can be the cheerleader and water girl.  I will be too nervous to play!  LOL!

My card today is for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge.  I absolutely LOVE the bright color palette!!!! I could do the happy dance!  :))  These colors make me smile!!!



I needed a baby card to welcome a new little girl into the world.  Her Grandparents are thrilled with her arrival.  I hope they will enjoy my card!



Sometimes, it is difficult to make this many bright shades work together on one card.  I knew I wanted the base card to be Melon Mambo (5 1/2 X 4 1/4).   Then  I cut a Whisper White panel with my stitched dies. (5 1/4 X 4).  I added a piece of Melon Mambo DSP.   Using my stitched circle dies, I cut a a frame out of Daffodil Delight by using two of the circles and a smaller white circle. Using Tempting Turquoise ink I stamped the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp for the water.  I stamped one rubber duckie with Daffodil Delight and used the matching dies to cut it out from the "Something for Baby" bundle.  
I added three little banners using my banner punch and a strip of white for the sentiment.  The "congratulations" is from the Zoo Babies set.  I added a few pearls because all Southern babies need pearls!



I added a few duckies to the bottom of the envelope and lined it with the Brights DSP.   The inside sentiment is from the "Big News" stamp set.



As always, THANKS for stopping by my blog!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Have a fantastic day!

HUGS!
XX
Claire



2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love these colors too.Good Luck with the tennis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Laurie! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!