Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just Keep On Pedaling--SSC99

April 12, 2015 

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps!  This week is our 99th challenge!  We hope you will join us!  Please use the colors on the banners to create your project!  



  • Feel Free to use any brand of Product you have. 
  •  
  • Please create a new project with the Sketch above and provide a link to our challenge or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please limit the number of combined challenges to no more then 5 including ours. 
  • Have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday, April 24th @ 6pm EST.


I knew exactly what I wanted to create when I saw the inspiration photo.  My base card is white, but I used Pink Pirouette for my background paper and then cut a piece of Pear Pizazz DSP from the (retired) Gingham Garden series using a Mama Elephant frame .  I stamped the (retired) Hardwood stamp on a piece of Crumb Cake and then used a picket fence die from Lawn Fawn to cut it out.  Pink Pirouette ink was used to stamp the bicycle after I cut it out using the "Pedal Pushers: die by Papertrey Ink.  The basket is stamped in Crumb Cake, the vines in Pear Pizazz and the flowers in Wisteria Wonder.  

.
 Believe it or not, the wheels actually turn!  I used two pink brads that I found in my stash to attach the wheels.  The beautiful pink flower sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.  The envelope is lined using the Pear Pizazz DSP from the Gingham Garden collection and the Envelope Liner.  I think it is the perfect finish for any card. 

 

Thank you for stopping by today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!  Wouldn't you love to hop on this pink bike and take a ride down the beach?  

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Claire.

Have a wonderful week!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!