Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Each Day Is A New Beginning--Alway Playing With Paper #26

March 3, 2015

Well, another rainy day in Georgia!  I was so hoping to play tennis today, but it is not in the cards.  So, card making will be my agenda today!  

I am not complaining, I LOVE days in my craft room.  

Today I am playing along with the Always Playing With Paper Challenge!  The colors are amazing and I was able to incorporate a few of my new goodies.  It is exciting when that happens!



My card features the new Simon Says Stamp "New Beginning" stamp set and matching dies!  I love this set because even if you are not a yogi, you can enjoy the sentiment and learn to relax and enjoy each day!  I love the embossing folder by Taylored Expressions.  I used my Peerless Watercolors to create the background paper.  I am playing with the colors this time and not the sketch.  I love this sketch and will keep it in a file for future use!  



A variety of Copic Markers were used on this adorable girl.  I had so much fun coloring her.  A few Marshmallow Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh make the card pop! 

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, contact me at: Claire.

I hope your day is a "New Beginning"!

Happy Stampin!
Claire




8 comments:

  1. SUPER sweet Claire!!! Love how you were inspired!! Clever and memorable, LOVE it!! Thanks for joinig in the challenge with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kimberly! It is always nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. This card just wipes away all the rain! I do yoga and I'd love to have this card! So glad you played The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to hear from you, Nance! So happy you enjoyed my card! XX

      Delete
  3. This is just adorable. I love your sweet images and your coloring is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Kim! You are so kind to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card, Claire! I love the background you have created with your embossing folder and watercolors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the Challenge, Claire! That image is super sweet and the background is awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!