Friday, February 6, 2015

I LOVE U--FM196

February 5, 2015

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for The Friday Mashup in February!
I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful team!  Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!  I am honored to work with all of you! 



This week's Mashup Challenge is:

  • Create a project with the colors "Red, White & Pink". 
  • Create a project with "a Love theme". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a Love themed project using the above colors

Stop by all the Design Team members' blogs for lots of inspiration! 


My card is created for my niece, Sara Katherine.  She is very special to me.  She is a Senior at Indiana University--my Alma Mater!  I am so proud of her.  I had four themes in mind with this card.

1. I Love U!
2. Go I.U.
3. Indiana Red & White Pinstripes (it's a basketball thing) LOL!
4. A Valentine 

I know she will be excited to receive it! 




I had so much fun making this card!  I hope you enjoy it, too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, please contact me at:Claire.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire


The heart embossing folder, Valentine paper and red/white ribbon was found in my stash.  The rest of the products are listed below.






4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card and how perfect for your neice! I'm sure she'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire, I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Claire! So, so cute! Congrats on being the guest designer of the month at the Friday Mashup. It's a great team to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you rocked the 4 themes. Beautiful card with lots of wonderful details!

    Happy to have you as a GD for The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!