Tuesday, January 6, 2015

You Color My World-Always Playing With Paper #22

January 6, 2016

It is getting very chilly in Georgia, so it was a good day to make a card for the Always Playing With Paper Challenge.  I loved the colors and the sketch, so I decided to combine them to create my card.

Make sure you stop by their challenge and look at all the fantastic examples by the talented Design Team!  You will be so happy you did!  



If you know me well, you know that I adore polka dots.  I love my new stamp from Simon Says Stamps, "Chalkboard Love" .  I can create my own polka dot background paper in any color now!  :)


I also, absolutely LOVE coloring!  I was thrilled to receive this stamp set, "Color My World", FREE in December from Lawn Fawn for placing an order.  I know it will be inked up often!  I think it is adorable! 



I am working on my Valentine stash, so I added a sentiment inside and it is ready to be mailed in February!



Thank you for stopping by my blog.  If you have time, please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I always love to hear from you!

If you have a question, contact me at: Claire.

Until next time!
Happy Stampin'
Claire



9 comments:

  1. Great job on the background!! Love the polka dots and that stamp set is one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Angel! You know I am a polka dot kind of girl! XX

      Delete
  2. Claire, so great! Love the way the burst below looks like an explosion of color that goes with your theme, so clever!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comments! I appreciate you stopping by my blog! XX

      Delete
  3. Clarie, this is so sweet. I love this little stamp set and you totally rocked it. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim! So glad you visited my blog and left a sweet comment! XX

      Delete
  4. Claire, this is such a fun Valentine card and love you used the colors and the sketch! Thanks for playing The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nance! I am so glad you visited my blog! XX

      Delete
  5. So cute and fun! Love that you went with a Valentine theme and the big "circle" in the background is SUPER cute with the stamps you used. Love this, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!