Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Santa Post Card CMCC No49

December 2, 2014

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Colour Me...!
This week our challenge is Monochromatic!  Smokey Slate and a Neutral are your palette.  We can't wait to see your creations! 


(Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.)

Stop by the Design Team Members' Blogs for lots of ideas and inspiration!




I have to admit, this one was a little difficult for me!  I really wanted to add a pop of red!  I pulled out a favorite Tim Holtz stamp set to make my card.  I hope you enjoy it!  It was stamped with Smokey Slate, but it is very difficult to tell in the picture.  I am sorry my photo isn't very good!




Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I really love to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card or Stampin' Up!, contact me at: Claire.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



2 comments:

  1. This card looks great in grey - that santa stamp is gorgeous! Well done on resisting using red on your card - the ribbon and jingle bell are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Joanne! I always appreciate your kind comments! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!