Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy New Year--PPA228

November 23, 2014

It has been a very rainy day!!!!!  It poured and poured!  I stayed home all day and worked on my Christmas tree.  I have never put it up before Thanksgiving, but we are going to Indiana to see my family and I will be so happy it is finished when I get back!!!  I also crept into the craft room after a long nap and made a card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge.  The sketch was designed by the talented Margaret Moody.  This is such a perfect sketch to use for any occasion.

                       New Year's Eve is creeping up!  I will be ready!  



                   Wink of Stella adds the perfect touch to the toast!



Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!

If I can answer a question on my card or Stampin' Up!
please contact me at: Claire.

Have a great week!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire



5 comments:

  1. Love all the silver elements on this card Claire - you are too organised for words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne! I am not organized, but that is a very nice thought! XX

      Delete
  2. Wow. You are just way too organized. The tree's up, you're working on New Year's cards AND you squeezed a nap in! This is so pretty with all that sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, I am not organized, but thanks for saying that! LOL!! I really appreciate you visiting my blog and commenting on my card! XX

      Delete
  3. Claire, your bubbles are so fun!! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!