Wednesday, October 1, 2014

THANKS--CMCC No40

October 1, 2014

It is very difficult to believe that it is October!  I think October is my favorite month of the year.  The days are so beautiful and I love everything about Fall.  I am a huge fan of Halloween and I love all the smells and foods we enjoy in the Fall, too!

Today is my Stampin' Up! Open House!  I have been so busy getting ready to showcase the products in the Holiday Catalog.  I hope a lot of friends stop by to see all the ideas and products!  

It is time to play along with us at Colour Me!  This week's palette is Monochromatic!    Calypso Coral and a Neutral!  So many possibilities!!!!


Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. 

Please visit the Design Team's blogs for inspiration!  You won't be disappointed!







Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!  

Join my email list for all the updates!  Contact me at:Claire if you have any questions on my card or Stampin' Up!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!

Happy Stampin!
Claire



6 comments:

  1. Love the card. I have not seen that emboss folder before and love how it looks. You did a nice job showing how these two colors go together well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkins and leaves! What a wonderful way to celebrate the arrival of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I love the distressed edges and the soft colours on the pumpkin. Reminds me of those "fancy" white pumpkins that you see (I call them fancy only because I've never had one! haha). Great job, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with embossed background and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dimension on your pumpkins....fab card Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!