Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Autumn Greetings--CMCC No.41

October 8, 2014

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge at Colour Me...!  This week the challenge is STRIKING!!!  I LOVE the colors this week!  Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey and a Neutral.  The inspiration photo says Fall to me, but have fun!  We can't wait to see all your fabulous creations!  

(Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.)

Stop by the Design Team's blogs for lots of fabulous inspiration!








We have been enjoying a few gorgeous Fall days in Georgia!  I have been babysitting my 2 month old Grandson, Robert.  He is such an angel.  Not much time to craft, but spending time with him is priceless!




Hope you are having a great week!  Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and let me hear from you!  If you have any questions, please contact me at:Claire.

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. That Hello Honey just pops against the Cherry Cobbler. Love your style, Claire. Beautiful autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! I love your style, too! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire! The textured background is a perfect match for the big leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embossed leaf Claire - it adds real texture to it. Love the embossed background and layering on your card too - a super Fall card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! I loved the colors this week! XX

      Delete
  4. Love this one, Claire! All the different textures and patterns are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful representation of our colours this week Claire! LOVE the bold leaf :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!