Sunday, September 21, 2014

Frankly My Dear--PP214

September 21, 2014

It's Sunday and time for another challenge at The Paper Players!  This week Jaydee has a CAS Masculine Birthday Card challenge for us!  We hope you will play along with us!  



Stop by the Design Teams blogs for inspiration!







Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Claire

I have enjoyed my weekend retreat with all my crafty friends!  I have made a lot of cards and tags for my Holiday Open House.  Still lots more to do!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire




14 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Claire! That sentiment is perfect for the chalkboard technique. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Yapha! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. This is a fun card! I love the chalk board, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laurie! I love the chalkboard technique, too! XX

      Delete
  3. LOL....I had to look twice to make sure there wasn't a swear word on this card!!! Fun technique and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool and trendy! The red and black are definite manly colors and I love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Andrea! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  5. What a fun sentiment and I adore those stitched mats--must get some! Great card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nance! I always love to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  6. Claire, I love the how you used the chalkoard technique here and the shine the sequins add. Great guy card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  7. Love the chalkboard feel and the little sequins are the perfect finishing touch. Of course, anything that reminds me of Gone With the Wind is good :-)
    Hope you are feeling better after your migraine
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chalkboard - seems to suit your sentiment perfectly! The sequins and the red border both ad great finishing touches to a great CAS guy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!