Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Thanks--CMCC No.33

August 13, 2014

The Colour Me Challenge this week is Striking!  Tangelo Twist, Tempting Turquoise and a Neutral are a fabulous color group to work with!  Stop by the Design Teams blogs for fabulous inspiration using these colors!  You won't be disappointed!  Join the fun and play along with us!  We love to see your creations!  








I am getting in the mood for Fall, so I thought I would go ahead and take the plunge and make my first "Fall" card.  I hope you enjoy it!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  It is always so wonderful to hear from you!  

Please join my email list for updates and shop my Stampin' Up! site online, 24/7!

Have a great day!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

I used the Retired "Harvest of Thanks" and "Wonderfall"  Stamp Sets on my card.  I am sorry they are retired, because they are two of my Fall Favorites!



10 comments:

  1. Claire, this is absolutely stunning! I love the blue woodgrain on the neutral background. You sure took 'striking' to heart, this is one amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tara! So very kind of you to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  2. Hi Claire,

    I love your card. It's just gorgeous. I'm wondering if you used a stamp or patterned paper for the wood-grain background?

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! It was the SU Hardwood stamp. I sent you an email. SO glad to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. This card is another stunner Claire! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Stephanie! So kind of you! XX

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous Fall card! You've put me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Greta! I love FALL and glad you felt the mood of the season! Great to hear from you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card Claire! I love the Hardwood stamped in blue on neutral and the distressed/rustic feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, JoAnne! I love the hardwood stamp too! Wish they wouldn't have retired it! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!