Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Caring Thoughts--CMCC No30

July 23, 2014

I have really been on a whirlwind since I returned from the Stampin' Up! Convention on Sunday.  My GRANDson was born on Monday and Miss Addison (5) and Miss Victoria (2)  are staying with us while Mommy and baby rest.  I just piled all my stuff in my craft room and hope to find the table top soon!

This week at Colour Me Challenge the colors are Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Gold.  You can add a Neutral to go along with these vibrant colors!  I had so much fun playing with the new "Flamingo Lingo" stamp set.  It is the stamp set that Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 from each sale to the Ronald McDonald House  It is such a wonderful cause.  Please shop my online site to purchase your stamp set.  Together "WE" CAN Make A Difference!

Stop by the Design Teams blogs for inspiration and play along with us at Colour Me this week!









Stampin' Up! Products:



6 comments:

  1. Those Flamingos are so much fun! I love how you used the stamp off technique. Have fun playing with your convention goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Andrea! I am excited to play with my goodies. I need a whole day in my craft room! XX

      Delete
    2. Once again you've created an awesome card! The flamingos are so festive and fun, and the melon mambo and black certainly make this card stunning! TFS.

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much, Penny! I really appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  2. Flamingos are my favorite....such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card this week Claire - it showcases the colours beautifully! I love the fun flamingo too - I keep forgetting this set is in the catalogue as it's right at the back; must try harder! Glad you had a fun time at Convention - looking forward to seeing what you create with all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!