Saturday, June 14, 2014

XOXO--PPA 207 and FMS 140

June 14, 2014


Happy Saturday Morning to all of you!  It is a beautiful morning in Georgia!  

The Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge is Red, White and Blue this week.  I LOVE this color combination!  Freshly Made Sketches Challenge was the perfect sketch for the card I wanted to create.  The Design Teams cards are incredible this week!!  Stop by their blogs to see their inspirational examples.  

I was able to use my new Star stencil from Stampin Up and a die that I have only used once to create my card.  







Stampin Up Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Midnight Muse

Ink:  Midnight Muse

Stamp Set:  Be The  Star

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Star Framelit, Circle Die (Simon Says), XOXO Framelit, Star Stencil, Sponge Dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishment:  Real Red Candy Dot

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I am always thrilled to hear from you!

Don't forget to shop the new Stampin' Up! Catalog!  Just click the link on my blog for all your supplies!  

Wishing you a fabulous day!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. This card is a star for sure! Love the background stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda! It was a fun card to make! XX

      Delete
  2. What a fun card! I love the stenciled stars and the cool polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Amy! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. So cute and festive!! Love the circles die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Angel! I appreciate your kind comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  4. Love the stenciled stars! And the stars on the envelope is the finishing touch! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Diane! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. Claire - What a great combination of the two challenges! I love the background you've created with the small stars. Thanks for playing along with the PPA challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YIPPEE!, a comment from the King! I love it! SO nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  6. I LOVE it, Claire! The use of the stencil was so clever...and perfect for this layout! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thanks so much, Ann! I love hearing from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!