Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello You!--FMS 166 and CCMC 309

June 30, 2014

I can not believe it is the last day of June!  How did that happen?  This year is passing by so quickly! It is almost impossible to think it is half over!   I cherish each day and am thankful for all my many blessings!

I love bling and the Friday Mashup Challenge called for a project with "Hello" and sequins!  I knew I could do that.  The sketch from Create With Connie and Mary Challenge was perfect for what I had in mind.  I just received the "All Abloom" paper stack and loved this vintage looking floral.  It caught my eye immediately and you know how I LOVE bright colors!  I hope you enjoy my card!









Stampin' Up! Products:








Let me know what you think of my card.  I love to hear from you!  

I love what I do and I would love to share it with you.  Please contact me if you are interested in learning more!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

18 comments:

  1. Such a cheery card, definitely makes one smile! Love how the sequins frame the sentiment!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! I am glad it made you smile! I love bright colors! XX

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the color combination and the way you used the sequins to accent your sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! It is nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. Very cute...bright and cheerful! Love the pretty floral paper combined with the sequins on the greeting. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! I love bright and cheerful! Great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  4. Ah, love the sequins along the edges of that punch! Hmmm, how did I miss that gorgeous paper, too? Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this time on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Connie! This paper is gorgeous! I love it! Nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. Such a bright and cheery card, Claire! Your border and accent colors really make the DSP sing! TFS with the Friday Mashup this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! I am always glad to hear from you! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  6. Someone will be beaming with delight when they receive this card in the mail! So cheerful and bright! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Melissa! I always appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete
  7. Oh this is so very happy! LOVE the DSP and those sequin are the perfect finishing touches! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary! Great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  8. Love your bright and cheery card! That dsp and the colors are such a great combination! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Deb! I loved the bright papers! XX

      Delete
  9. Your card is great! I love how you decorated the inside of your card and your envelope as well!!!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Avery! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!