Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother PP194 and NAC87

May 4, 2014

It was such a gorgeous day in Georgia!  I love when it's in the 80's with NO humidity!  I don't think it could be any better weather!  We stopped by to visit our GRAND daughters, Addison and Victoria!  I ended up in the top of the play house part of the afternoon playing like we were on a pirate ship.  We had a blast!

When I got home, I decided to head into my craft room to make a card.  I searched around and found this awesome sketch the Nacho Average Challenge was hosting this week.  The Paper Players Challenge has the wonderful theme "Mother" this week.  I made my  Mommy a card yesterday and today I wanted to make my Bonus Daughter a card.  She is a wonderful Mommy to Addison and Victoria.  I am very thankful she loves my son and takes good care of all of them!  I chose subtle colors because those are her favorite shades.  I hope you enjoy my card!











Stampin' Up! Products!

Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe Designer Series Paper, Naturals White, Pistachio Pudding

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana

Stamp:  Petite Pedals, Stampabilities -from my stash

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Deco Labels Framelit, Dots Embossing Folder, Envelope Liner Framelit, Petite Pedals Punch, Bird Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Square Punch

Embellishment:  Pearls

I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  

Please leave a comment!  I love to hear from you!  

Join my website to receive updates and shop online 24/7 for all your Stampin' Up Supplies!


      Addison does not have a very happy face here, but she was in pirate mode!  

Happy Stampin!
Claire

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I love the colors and that bright bouquet under your sentiment! Thanks for joining the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Christy Lynn!! It is so nice to hear from you!! XX

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card!!! The colors are so pretty, and I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Tammy! It is very kind of you to comment on my card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Your DIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Claire! I love the texture and the pearl centers on the flowers. What a great way to frame the sentiment! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Ann! It is so nice to hear from you! Pearls always make every card better! XX

      Delete
  6. So pretty, Claire! I love the embossed background framing that lovely sentiment. The banners behind the flowers really are a fun touch, too. Thank you so much for joining us again this week at the Paper Players! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Anne Marie! I love to hear from you! I appreciate your kind comments! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!