Sunday, May 11, 2014

Smile CMCC No19

May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mama's!  I hope your day was relaxing and filled with love and happiness!  I was so blessed to spend the day with my son, bonus daughter and Addison and Victoria.  We went to the pool and cooked out.  It was a perfect day!  After they went home, I scurried to my craft room to make a few cards.  I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!

The Colour Me Challenge features one of my favorite colors this week.  Cherry Cobbler is so much fun to work with.  I love red, and it is a beautiful shade that is a little darker than Real Red.  I got this new stamp from Jillibean Soup, and I had just to make another card with it.  Polka Dots always call my name, so this little swimming suit makes me smile!  Hope you enjoy my card!








Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Stamps: Hardwood,  It Suits You-Jillibean Soup

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Piercing Tool and Mat, Stampin' Dimensionals

Embellishments:  Brads, Linen Thread

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!  I always love to hear from you!  Also, join my site to receive updates!  

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


6 comments:

  1. your card is just adorable, claire! love those little polka dot swimsuits!! so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Rosemary! Great to hear from you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another totally clever way to use the hardwood stamp, I love this! Those suits are adorable :) So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Katie! So happy you enjoyed my swimming suits! XX

      Delete
  4. Hello Claire :) Would you be able to email me at hayleyspapergarden@gmail.com. I am unable to find your email address :) Cheers - Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!