Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hello There CCMC301

May 6, 2014

It was a very special day for me.  I played tennis for the first time in 8 months!!  I have not been able to play since my knee replacement and I must admit, I sure did have fun!  I had a few good shots, the rest terrible, but I got to see some really great girlfriends and had a blast.  That is what it is all about! We play very friendly tennis and it always warms my heart to be with these wonderful ladies!  

The Create With Connie And Mary Challenge provided a great sketch this week!! I was so excited to pull out my Sweet Sorbet paper.  I never opened it when it arrived and I have seen so many beautiful cards on blogs and Pinterest using this paper set.  I really do like it and plan on using it during the next few months for summer cards. The Pistachio Pudding looks fabulous with this set and I love the Timeless Talk Stamp Set.  Hope you enjoy my card!










Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Staz On Black, Pistachio Pudding

Stamp Set:  Timeless Talk

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Window Frame Framelit, Bitty Banners Framelit, Envelope Liner Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

Embellishments:  Pearls, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Trim

Please take a minute to leave a comment and join my followers list.  I love to hear from you and enjoy sharing my blog with all of you!

I hope you did something that was good for your soul today!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is just way cute! I LOVE the very little detail of the pearls on the dial...DARLING! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mary! You can never have too many pearls, Right?!? XX

      Delete
  2. What a very fun card! I love this image! The different designer paper prints look fabulous together! And I also love the pearls! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Deb! I really appreciate your kind comments on my card! XX

      Delete
  3. What an adorable card!! I like the combination of DSPs and how you framed the image with the larger framelit! The Ruffled Ribbon and Pearls make this so fun and girly!! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Margaret! I didn't think about it as girly, but I think you are right! I love pearls and add them to almost everything! It is always so nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  4. What a cute card! The scallop paper had me fooled that you layered several pieces together! Thanks for joining us this week in the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Melissa! I thought the same thing about the scalloped paper! So nice to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  5. This is such a sweet card! I just love the pearls around the phone, such a clever idea! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nicole! Pearls make everything better! XX

      Delete
  6. Great way to use the sorbet paper. Lots of patterns that work well together for a great card! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Debbie! It was a fun card to create! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!