Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Happy Hippo FM157

April 29, 2014

We were supposed to have bad weather all day, but it only rained a little bit.  My heart aches for all the victims of the tornadoes in Mississippi and Alabama.  I am very thankful that we didn't have the weather that was predicted.  

When I saw The Friday Mashup Challenge this week, I knew I had to play along!  Polka Dots are one of my favorites and a fun fold card made it even more exciting!  I have mentioned this so many times, but if you know me well, you know I LOVE hippos, too!  Hope you enjoy my card!










                                                  Each Hippo has a different look!  


Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Staz On Black

Stamp:  Avery Elle -Hipster Potamus

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Envelope Liner Framelit, 1/2" Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Hole Punch, Stapler

Embellishments:  Brads and Rick Rack (from my stash)

I hope my Hippos made you smile!!!  

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that adorable! I love it! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Heidi! It was fun to make! Loved the challenge this week! XX

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is precious! I love what you did with this pretty color combo and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is so kind of you to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  3. Love, love, love this happy little card! I haven't made one of these cards in a long time, but they are SO much fun - and those hippos are just too cute :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tara! It was such a fun card to make! I love everything about this challenge! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!