Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Congratulations! WOW PP # 176

December 18, 2013

Time is passing away too quickly and I am still working on too many projects!  I know everyone is feeling the panic!  I am trying my best not to stress out-----

I took a break from some of my to-do list to make a card for the Paper Players Challenge.  The WOW Challenge is White On White!  I love it! Although my first thought is SNOW, I decided it was the perfect challenge to make a baby card.  So many of my friends are awaiting their first Grand child, so I knew this card would be sent to someone special!  It also seems to be the new trend, NOT to find out the sex of the baby, so White On White is a great color scheme.  ENJOY!


                                                          







Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Whisper White Core'dinations Paper

Ink:  Black Staz On Ink

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Square Embossing Folder, Scallops Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Cricut Machine,  Baby Steps Cartridge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Window Punch

Embellishments:  Pearls 

I have to get back on my wrapping and card addressing!

Go out there and make it a GREAT day!
Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and look at my blog!

Happy Stampin' 
Claire




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet card for a new baby, Claire! Love all the embossed layers and that adorable carriage. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sandy! I love the white on white challenge! Merry Christmas! :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable card, Claire! I love the idea of WOW for a baby card--perfectly gender neutral too. All your texture and layers are the perfect elements to make the white pop--great job! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Nance! I loved the WOW challenge! I love hearing from you!
      Happy Holidays to you! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!