Monday, October 7, 2013

Thoughts of You! DD #73

October 8, 2013

I am still recovering from a stomach virus.  I think I got it from my GRAND daughters this weekend.  It was a rough 48 hours, but I am on the mend now.  I really had to hurry to complete this card for Dynamic Duos.  I loved the colors in the challenge.  

                                                          




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper 

Stamp Set:  Loving Thoughts

Ink:  Cajun Craze

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Daisy Bigz Die


Embellishments:  Regal Button, Linen Thread

When I finished, I thought it gave the feeling of a Fall Card!


Please join my blog email list for updates!

Happy Stampin!
Claire






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire! I really like the layered gingham and the glorious flower. The twine adds a lovely earthy feel.
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Alison! I appreciate your kind comments! I really enjoy the Dynamic Duo challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower on your card. Thank you so much for join us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Tracey! I liked the Fall look of the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!