Monday, October 21, 2013

Magnificent Maple Friday Mashup Challenge #132

October 21, 2013

I am on a roll today.  Housework, laundry, and sneaking in my craft room every spare minute.--------
 
I saw The Friday Mashup challenge was orange and leaves this week.  Fall is definitely in the air today in Georgia, so I decided to pull out my favorite Maple leaf stamp and make a card.  Hope it gives you a sense of Fall.  


                                       
                                                     
Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake 
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets:  Magnificent Maple, 
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Wood Grain Embossing Folder, Teeny Tiny Wishes Framelit, Deco Labels Framelit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Embellishments:  Burlap Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think!
Join my email list above to get my latest updates.

You too can make this card.  Go to www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net to order your supplies!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The burlap ribbon gives such a perfect finish to the fall feel. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Heidi! I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Lovely fall card Claire! Love the scattering of leaves across the cardstock!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lisa! I enjoyed your challenge this week!

      Delete
  3. How rustic and pretty, Claire. The burlap is a nice addition to the card, and the fussy cut leaf as a focal point is great. Thanks for joining the Friday MashUp this week,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! So nice to receive your compliment!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!