Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Circle Card Thinlet Die--Halloween

September 17, 2013                        

I received the Circle Card Thinlet Die in my Stampin' Up! box and thought I would give it a try.  All the Fall holidays are just around the corner and I am teaching a class on Thursday, so I thought I would experiment with making a card to share with my friends. 

I just love this little witch in the Halloween Hello Stamp Set and I think everyone would smile if they opened a card and saw this flip card.

 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black, DSP Witches Brew 

Ink:  Versa Mark

Stamp Sets:  Halloween Hello, Tags 4 You

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Circle Thinlets, Floral Thinlets, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy,
2 1/2 Circle Punch, 2 3/8  Scallop Circle Punch

Embellishment:  Orange and Black Ribbon

Just flying by with a Halloween Hello! 
Please leave a comment on my blog and let me know what you think of this flip card.  Thanks!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!