Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Christams Ornament/ Snow Globe FMS#105




September 25, 2013

I got my wish and there is NO golf tournament today.  I was able to make another card and loved the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  My dear friend gave me the Snow Globe stamp set that has been retired.  I always enjoyed playing with these as a child.  I flipped it over on this card to go along with the new Christmas Collectibles stamp set and punch.  
                                 




Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Whisper White, Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Winter Frost DSP

Ink:  Island Indigo, Staz On Black Ink

Stamp Sets:  Snow Globe, Christmas Collectibles

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesives, Big Shot Cutting Maching, Stripes Embossing Folder, Stampin Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch

Embellishments:  Silver Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Lots of Pearls!

Please join my email list for the latest updates to my blog.
Visit my Stampin' Up! Website to purchase your supplies!
Christmas will be here before you know it!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

4 comments:

  1. Great card Claire! I love that paper and I really love those pearl accents! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jen! I appreciate your kind comments! I loved the perals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s beautiful! So pretty for the holidays~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Linda! It was a great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!