Tuesday, August 13, 2013

For You (Eastern Elegance)

August 13, 2013

It is a beautiful day in Greensboro, GA.  I started the day playing tennis with some very dear ladies.  We always have so much fun!    We play for fun and friendship.  I have found that is the best kind of tennis!

When I returned home, I had a new box of goodies from Stampin' Up waiting for me!  The UPS man delivered it at 10:00 p.m. last night, so I waited to open it when I got home.  I love playing with all my new toys.  It is like Christmas morning when I open the box.  I never remember what I ordered, so, it is exciting to discover all the wonderful  treasures.

One of the new items was a package of Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper (130131).  It is beautiful and very different than most of my choices.  I also, received Smoky Slate paper in my box.  I am not a fan of gray, but I love it with Coastal Cabana Ink.  I think it may be a new go-to color choice.  I hope you like my newest card design!




 Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Smoky Slate, Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper, Whisper White

Ink:  Coastal Cabana

Stamp Sets:  Blooming with Kindness and Chalk Talk

Tools:  Stampin Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 1/38 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/2 Circle Punch

Embellishments:  Ribbon

This card can be used for any occasion.  Birthday, Get Well, Sympathy, Thinking of you, Congratulations and Just Because!  The list goes on and on-------

Please visit my website at:  www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net to order any of the supplies you need to get started.

Happy Stampin!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!