Sunday, September 8, 2024

You Are Brilliant The Paper Players Challenge PP706

Sept. 8. 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Elizabeth is our hostess this week.  She chose this fun primary color challenge for all of us!  Bright and Bold--this combo makes me smile!  So, get creative and have fun! 




This fabulous color combo made this old teacher's heart happy.  I loved playing with these colors.  I used a circle stencil to create this panel.  Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point are the colors I chose.  Then I cut the panel with a scalloped border die.  I used the Honey Bee Stamps Brilliant Day set to stamp the crayons and sentiment.  I used the matching dies.  I colored the crayons with Copic Markers and added Wink of Stella for shine.  Red enamel dots were added to complete my card.  




For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire, the bright circles and crayons took me straight back to primary school. Gorgeous! Those crayons are magnificent - I might just have to track them down, they're so good. Have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire.... this is exactly what I was initially thinking with these colors. Love it! (yes, I got diverted by my need to make donation cards... or I would have done a fun school card like yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I knew you would like these colors too! Your big bold design made me smile! Love those big dots and those little crayons--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card, Claire! I love the stenciled circles and the off-center scallop edge, and the crayons are just too cute! Great design for a child who will appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect school- themed card Claire! I wanted to do one with stencilled pencils, but the stencils I was trying to get hold of are always out of stock. So your card, work is fun school art vibe, has made me happy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Claire! These bright and cheery circles are calling my name! I love the sentiment stamped on the yellow cardstock. The crayons are the perfect detail and steal the show. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart goes "pitter-patter" at the start of a school year - even as I enter retirement age. Our color scheme was wonderful, and I love how you put your card together, Claire! Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, I just love this. Those big bright circles remind me of balloons - or twister! Either way, they make be smile. Fabulous card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!