Sunday, September 15, 2024

Oh, The Places You"ll Go--- Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC334

Sept. 15, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a fantastic sketch by Heather for all of you!  We hope you have fun and enjoy this tag sketch.  You can make any type of card with this sketch.




My card is created using a fun pattern for the background.  The tag was added and I cut the pencils using the Honey Bee Brilliant Day pencil stamp.  I colored the pencils with Copic Markers.  I added a piece of polka dot paper and the sentiment is from SugarPea Designs.  I bought this ruler ribbon and thought it was fun to add to my tag.


Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.27th @ 6pm EST. 



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

1 comment:

  1. What a great job inspiring those who decide to play along with our "put a bow on it" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! I love that you used this sketch for a "back to school" theme...those papers are fantastic!! #SSC344

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!