Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sept 1, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

Our Color Challenge is so gorgeous and one you can use over and over!  Just perfect for any type of card.  Have fun and get creative!


I added a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock for the background.  The school paper was in my stash and had the light yellow, light blue and red lines.  So, it was the perfect colors for the combo.  I used a MFT Pure Innocence stamp set- You Color My World.  The little girl is colored with Copic Markers.  I added a little frame for her to paint for Fall.  I used a leaf stamp and watered down the ink to make it look like watercolor.  A few red enamel dots were added for fun.  Wink of Stella was used on the little artist.  

Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Sept.13th @ 6pm EST. 




Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little artist!! She is a cutie and she rocks our colors perfectly!! As always your card offers great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Autumn Hues" color palette over at Sunday Stamps. #SSC343

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute...she is quite the artist! I love fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!