Sunday, September 1, 2024

Trick or Treat The Paper Players Challenge PP705

 Sept. 1, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The fabulous Joanne is our hostess this week and she has a FUN Theme Challenge for all of us!  Spots or Stripes---can't decide?  You can use both!  Have fun and get creative!  


I love Halloween cards and I love polka dots, so I combined the two and came up with this fun card.    I was digging in my paper stash and found this fabulous paper by Carta Bella.  I love the big polka dots and dark vibrant colors.  I used a die to cut the polka dot DSP and added a dark orange panel for the background.The ghost, bats and sentiment strips were all part of a sticker pack that came with the paper.  Isn't it great when the paper does all the work?  



For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire... the ephemera chosen is adorable! I love Halloween cards too, and make too many each year. I have started sending Halloween cards to friends to whom I want to send a long holiday note. It shortens the Christmas list and makes sure I make contact with those I don't see often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hadn't appreciated that dots could be scary but here, they look like a bunch of crazy moons! Such a fun way to use the challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween too and I absolutely adore your cute-scary card, Claire! I wouldn't normally think of using a polka dot background for this holiday, but Carta Bella is brilliant for great papers and ephemera, and this set is fabulous! I especially love the "ghost" boy tricker-treater on run. Totally fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trick-or-treater is properly scared of those bats Claire - how funny! I knew you'd choose dots too!! Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, this card just made me LOL. That image is just delightful. I love the polka dots with it - they make a wonderful bokeh style background. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Claire! I LOVE Halloween cards and I LOVE polka-dots, so it only makes sense that I LOVE your card! The stickers are so cute. Yep, I also appreciate it when the paper does all of the work, and this paper with the stickers is amazing. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! You put those papers and stickers to good use for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!