Sunday, September 15, 2024

Park Your Broom & Sit For A Spell The Paper Players Challenge PP707

Sept.15, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Ann is our hostess this week.  She has a fabulous "Clean and Simple" Challenge for all of us.  Back to Nature is the theme.  You can use a plant of an animal on your project.   WOW--so many possibilities with this theme.  Have fun and get creative! 


The Paper Players use the term "Clean and Simple" meaning:

Minimal Layers and Embellishments 
Have plenty of open space
Are simple and uncluttered 


I decided to add to my Halloween stash with a Clean and Simple card.  I used watercolor paper and distress inks to create the background.  I used an edge die to cut the panel.  The Clearly Besotted Halloween Hippo set was used for the hippo and the sentiment.  I colored the hippo with Copic Markers.  I also stamped a few bats in the evening sky. 


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Claire... your hippo just cracked me up! Such a delightful Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute cute card🤩 congrats
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! A hippo on a broomstick - how could it not bring a smile to your face?! I hope you have a great week, Claire. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!