Sunday, September 22, 2024

Witch, Please! The Paper Players Challenge PP 708

Sept.22, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing JoAnne is our hostess this week.  This unique sketch is fabulous!  You can make any type of card with this one.  So have fun and get creative! 



I made this card for my grand daughter.  She loves pink and she will smile at this sentiment.  I used the Honey Bee Stamps set "If the Broom Fits".  I colored the broom, hat and shoes with Copic Markers.  I added Wink of Stella for shine and 3 enamel dots.  




For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!