Sunday, August 18, 2024

So Berry Kind of You! The Paper Players Challenge PP703 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC342


August 18, 2024

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps

I am the hostess this week at The Paper Players.  It is Clean and Simple Week.  The theme is "Fruit"!  We all enjoy eating fruit in the summer.  Do you have a favorite?  I love all of it!  Remember to keep it CAS though.

Sunday Stamps has a fun sketch to play with this week.  I was able to combine these two challenges to create my fun card. 






I love strawberries in the summer so, I pulled out this fun set from Concord and 9th.  The name of the set is Sweet Strawberries.  I used the matching dies, too  I followed the sketch and added a strawberry print and some gingham.  The little flowers are from the same set.  I added some Wink of Stella to the strawberry and placed rhinestones on the center of the flowers. 


The Paper Players Guidelines:

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun



SUNDAY STAMPS GUIDELINES:

Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Aug.30th @ 6pm EST. 


The Paper Players Design Team

10 comments:

  1. That berry is just awesome...I love it!! Your take on the sketch is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC342

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire... that berry is sooo fun! great way to display a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Claire! This strawberry is adorable! I love your mix of papers and the blingy blossoms! This is a wonderful card! Not only do I love your card, I LOVE this challenge. It was so much fun. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum Yum berry☺️🤩 great card, congrats 💐 have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Claire! Love the big strawberry with the scripty sentiment and the sweet dsp. Its a really cute card! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That big berry and big sentiment are perfectly set off by the softer, layered square and gingham strip in behind. I'm loving all that white space too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layering on this stunning card,great use of the patterned papers and tht berry !!Wow!! just love it . My favourite summer fruits are cherries and figs,figs here in Greece grow wild so it's lovely to be able to pick them while out on a walk.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun, fruity card! I LOVE the sketch and you've put it to good use with all that strawberry goodness! I must say they are almost my favorite fruit!!! And when I was a kid, I wouldn't eat them because of the little "seeds" on the outside! I am making up for lost time as an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, this was such a great challenge. I just love that big, bold, juicy strawberry with it's punny sentiment. Such a great layout, too.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. How bright and cheery, Claire! The luscious Strawberry does both challenges proud. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!