Sunday, August 11, 2024

HOPE The Paper Players Challenge PP702



August 11, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The amazing Jan is our hostess and she has a beautiful color challenge for all of us!  It is still summer and these colors remind us of that.  I know many of us are ready to head into Fall with the hot temperatures in August!  Have fun and get creative! 




 I added a Lemon Lolly background to my card base. Then I added a Flirty Flamingo panel die cut with a postage die and embossed it with a favorite embossing folder.  You know I love polka dots!  I pulled out this fabulous stamp and die set from Concord and 9th.  It is retired now, but I keep it in my stash.  I continue to make cards for my girlfriend going through chemo.  The flowers are stamped in Flirty Flamingo and a darker shade of pink.  The leaves are stamped in Soft Sea Foam.  I fussy cut the flowers and leaves.  Pearls were added to complete the card.  
FYI--I did see this set for sale on ebay if you are interested.  





For more inspiration, be sure to visit the rest of The Paper Players Design Team:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. I like how you've taken colours that I think of as subtle and made them bold. I think it's the coloured background - it packs a punch. I like the bold, striped sentiment too - an interesting effect and I suspect, in real life looks different from different angles. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love that HOPE die and you have made this a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the colors, Claire! This would make anyone choose HOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colors!! Ann, this really works with minimal white... very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for your friend Claire! The bright colors and cool looking sentiment are sure to brighten her day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, I think this card is fabulous and that sentiment with the cut outs is just amazing. The little flowers are perfectly placed and I know your friend will really appreciate it.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Claire! This card is stunning. I LOVE the "Hope" sentiment. You know me and polka dots...I adore this embossed background. Pearls are the perfect embellishments. What a wonderful card for your friend! My prayers are with both of you. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely message 💐☺️ beautiful card
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!