Sunday, June 30, 2024

YOU ARE AWESOME! The Paper Players Challenge PP696

June 30, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

It's Tic Tac Toe week!  What a fun board!  There are always so many amazing entries when we have a board.  So get creative and play along!  


I used the center column for my card; Bling, Embossing(heat) and Big Sentiment! 


I found a stamp set in my stash that has never been used.  It is called Marquee Messages by Stampin Up.  It is retired, but I still love it.  I used some fun paper from my stash and then stamped the sign three times and fussy cut the pieces to great the sign.  I added lots of sequins to the arrow.  I love the way this turned out.  


PAPER PLAYERS GUIDELINES!

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  

 

 The Paper Players Design Team 

         Claire Broadwater  


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and bold this is! The bling is perfect!! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I love this card. I love the bold sentiment and how the arrow draws your eye to it immediately. Such fabulous colors, too.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!