Sunday, June 23, 2024

Life's a Beach Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC338

June 23, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

Amy created this fabulous sketch for all of us.   It is so versatile and one you can use over and over!  Just perfect for any type of card. 






My card was created by adding a piece of paper I found in my stash to the background.  I added a green layer behind my watercolored panel.  I used Distress ink to create the background to look like the ocena.  The Seahorse is from Lavinia Stamps.  It is called Sebastian the Seahorse Stamp.  I think it is so realistic.  I added a few blue gems to complete my card.  The sentiment is stamped in black.  




Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
Sunday Stamps Design Team



4 comments:

  1. Claire, I am loving that seahorse!! So much so that I went and looked it up to add to my wishlist!! Fantastic inspiration for all those who will play along with our new “Feelin Sketchy” challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! #SSC338

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your seahorse, but that background is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!