Sunday, June 23, 2024

Congrats On Your New Home The Paper Players Challenge PP695

June 23, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a fantastic sketch challenge for all of us!  Let's get creative and see what you do with this sketch! 




My brother and his wife just relocated to FL so, I needed a card for them.   I added a Crumb Cake background to my card.  The strips were cut from wood grained paper and I cut the corners to make it look like a frame.  The Vintage Mason Jar stamp is from Sunny Studios. I stamped it in Coastal Cabana Ink.  I used four scraps of gingham paper from my stash and my favorite My Favorite Thing flower dies to mix and match the flowers and leaves in the bouquet.  I cut an oval shape out of Crumb Cake and added the sentiment from a retired set Special Delivery by Casual Friday.  Unfortunately, they are out of business.  I added a few white enamel dots to the center of the flowers and the sentiment! 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire


3 comments:

  1. Claire those gingham flowers are so colourful and fun and contrast with the wooden frame beautifully. Such a cheery new home welcome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your frame is amazing! What a happy card, with all those gingham flowers! You KNOW I love gingham in any color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Claire! This is such an adorable card. The gingham flowers are so fun and sweet, and look fabulous with your amazing frame. Your brother and his wife will LOVE it. You really nailed my sketch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!