Sunday, May 12, 2024

To Plant A Garden--- The Paper Players Challenge PP689

 May 12, 2024

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!



It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

The Amazing Ann is our hostess this week and she has a very pretty Color Challenge for all of us!  We can't wait to see what you create with this gorgeous palette! 



My card is created using a fun cover plate from Rubbernecker stamps.  I cut the frames twice with Lost Lagoon and Fresh Freesia.  I glued the frames on a white card base alternating the two colors.  The middle box is cut in white card stock.  I used the Stampin Up Painted Lavender stamp set to stamp the bundles of lavender.  I used the matching dies and green card stock to cut the leaves.  I added a white twine bow and pearls for fun.  The sentiment is from The Ton Timeless Icons Sentiment Set.  



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Lavender is an excellent choice for these colours Claire and I just love those inset frames - such a great way to frame your pretty stems. A beautiful card; hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, you put all those colors to their best use in this card! Love the sentiment too! And happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so lovely Claire. I really love the framing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Claire! These amazing frames provide the perfect backdrop for the lovely sprigs of lavender. What a wonderful way to showcase the challenge colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love how you did the frame in the alternating colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!