Sunday, May 19, 2024

I Love You More Than French Fries The Paper Players Challenge PP690

May 19, 2024

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.

It's Clean and Simple Week and the Lovely Anne Marie has a special challenge for all of us.  LOL--Lots of Laughs is the theme.  So show us your Humorous/ Punny cards and we will all smile when we see your creations!  Have fun and get creative!





I love french fries!  Do you?  I have had this stamp and die set for years and never used it.  I decided it was time to pull it out and dust it off.  I added a black panel behind my main one even though I know this is CAS week.  I thought it made the french fries pop off the card more.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and used distress ink and a sponge to create the yellow color.  Then I stamped the french fries on the yellow panel.  I cut them out with the matching die.  The box was made using red/white stripes and the die in the set.  I added a yellow heart and three little hearts using punches.  The sentiment is from the same set.  

I used this set of stamps and dies:  Retired
The Stamps of Life frenchfries2stamp and French Fry Dies   
 


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can smell those fries---and now I want some! FUN and funny card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Claire - I think the black frame makes your fries stand out beautifully! Your card is definitely making me hungry lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, such a fun card and it takes me back to the days at the movies/drive-in when you could buy fries! Thanks for the memories - and such a cool card
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! This card is so fun! I love the bold color choices and the black frame. I must admit, one of my guilty pleasures is McDonald's fries, when they are hot and crispy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!