Sunday, May 12, 2024

Friends are Like Seashells--- Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC335

May 12, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a beautiful color challenge for all of you! Have fun!  We can't wait to see your creations!



My card is created on a mauve base.  I used the Stampin Up Seaside Seashells die cut and sponged it with green ink.  I stamped the shells with the matching stamp set and fussy cut them.  I added deistress inks on the stamps to blend the colors.  I used the matching embossing folder on the Crumb Cake paper for the background.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  Pearls were added to complete my card.  

 

Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday May 24th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

3 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike...I love that you used shells for our color challenge. As always you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Soft and Subtle" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. #SSC335

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just exactly the set I was thinking about when I saw this challenge! This is fabulous! I still want to play along, but maybe I'll use a different set of shells....I have several sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great bundle to use for your card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!