Sunday, April 14, 2024

Birthday Wishes Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC333

 April 14, 2024

It's time for a new challenge at Sunday Stamps

We have a gorgeous color combo for you to work with.  

Just remember to use a minimum of 3 colors is your project.  Have fun and get creative! 



My card is created on a white card base.  I added two rectangle strips of pattened paper that I found in my stash that had the same colors.  I cut a white panel with a die and embossed it with polka dots.  The vintage jar is stamped using the Sunny Studios Vintage Jars set.  I used the matching Dies to cut out the jar.  I added twine around the jar lid.  The daffodils are from Sunny Studios, too.  I used the Daffodils Dreams stamp set and the matching Dies to cut out the flowers.  The sentiment is from the same set. 


Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday April 26th @ 6pm EST. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty!! I love your floral take on our "Pretty Petals" color palette. Your card is sure to inspired those you decide to play along with our new color challenge over at Sunday Stamps! #SSC333

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different color for daffodils - how fun! I love the twine tied on the jar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!