Sunday, April 14, 2024

Bikinis Are Like Fries The Paper Players Challenge PP685

 April 14, 2024 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

I am the hostess this week and you know I love bright colors.  SO ---get creative and show me what you can do with this amazing color combo.  



I love slim-line cards and summer time, so I pulled out a little bikini die from an old SSS set-"Sea You Soon."  I used the four colors of ink to create these fun bikinis.  I just took the stamp pads and smudged the ink on white card stock.  Then I used the bikini die and cut them out.  Easy Peasy-  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.     I used scallop slim-line dies from PinkFresh Studio to create the panels.  Lots of enamel dots were added to complete this fun card. 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team


         Claire Broadwater  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! What a great way to use those fun colors! Wishing I could wear a bikini, LOL! Those days are long past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Claire! This card is absolutely adorable. What a fabulous way to use your challenge colors! These little bikinis are as cute as can be...but it is the sentiment that takes the cake! LOVE it! Thank you for the fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, I love the colors this week and I am obsessed with your little bikinis, even though it's been decades since I could wear something like that. I swear I was dying to put a few polka dots on the yellow one!
    Hope you are having a wonderful time
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - those bikinis are so cute! Oh to be young enough to wear one of those again!! I love this fun card and the sentiment made me chuckle - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire... absolutely love these bikinis! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, I just love those itsy, bitsy teenie weenie bright and cheery bikinis! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!