Sunday, January 21, 2024

Tweet Friends The Paper Players Challenge PP673 and Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC327

 January 21, 2024

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

I am the hostess of The Paper Players this week!  It is Clean and Simple week and the theme is "Winter Fun"!

So many ideas:  snow, sledding, snow skating/skiing, sleigh rides, snow people, snow ball fights and more!  We can't wait to see what you create.

The color challenge at Sunday Stamps was perfect for my idea.  So play along and have some fun! 






My card is created on a white card base.  I added a white embossed panel for the background.  I cut a snow drift and sponged it with gray ink.  The snow bird is from Honey Bee So Much Fun stamp set.  I colored the bird with Copic Markers and added gray ink for the shadow to make the angel.  I added an orange beak too so that I used four colors for Sunday Stamps  I did not add any more embellishements since it is Clean and Simple Week at The Paper Players.  




The Paper Players Guidelines:

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun




SUNDAY STAMPS GUIDELINES:

Challenge Guidelines

  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Feb.2nd @ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players Design Team

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. What "tweet" snow birdie angels!! Such a fun take on our "Feeling Earthy" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our new challenge. #SSC327

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, Claire - I love him! What a subtle and perfect use of our colors - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the color of tweety as it goes so well with the color inspiration photo. Please add my name/link into the DT for Sunday Stamps. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire! What a cute image! I have never seen anything like a bird snow angel stamp. It is absolutely perfect for this challenge...which is awesome, by the way! Take care and continue to follow the doctor's orders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Claire - there is so much winter fun to be had creating snow angels for sure! Love the embossing too - reminds me of snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge! I love your little birdie making a snow angel in the snow! Adorable! When John & I went sledding last week, he suggested we make snow angels! Crazy! I am sure I would not have any problem getting up out of the snow...John? Now that would be another issue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, this little red bird making a snow angel is adorable! I love the way used the polka dot embossing folder to create texture. Fabulous card, my friend. I hope you are recovering and following doctor's orders :-)
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Claire! The bird is so cute making his snow angels and I love the way the embossing folder reminds me of snowballs! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!