Sunday, January 14, 2024

I'm Thinking of You!!!!! The Paper Players Challenge PP672

January 14, 20224

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  
The lovely Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Color Challenge for all of us!  Black and White with a BOLD POP of Colors is the combo.  We can't wait to see what you select for your fun color!  Have fun and get creative!  



I have a box of just random sheets of patterned paper.   I have no idea what packs they are from but, I was looking through them and this black and white patterned piece popped out at me.  I knew I wanted to use it for my background.  I used a fun die to cut the white panel.  I stamped the stem of my flower in Old Olive ink.  The flower is stamped in Real Red and Cherry Cobbler ink.  The stamp set is from Stampin Up called Art Gallery.  I love this set and use it a lot.  The sentiment and die cut is from the same set.  I added three black enamel dots to finish my card.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. This big flower is perfect for a big pop of color! Great background too...I have lots of black & white paper and didn't even think about using it, LOL! Duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, I've got lots of random pieces of DSP, too. Yet, for some reason, I still feel compelled to buy more! I can totally see why the black and white popped out at you. It's perfect for your background and your bright pop of red is gorgeous. Have a fabulous week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Claire! The flower truly "pops" right off the card. I LOVE this paper. I can definitely see why it jumped right out at you. It's awesome. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of the loose detail of that bright red floral and the gingham design that frames it perfectly. Gorgeous! Hope that leg is continuing to heal nicely too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty Claire! That flower is a total stand out and I love the DSP you used. Thanks for rocking my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!