Sunday, January 28, 2024

Let It Snow The Paper Players Challenge PP674

 January 28, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The lovely Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a very fun Sketch Challenge for all of us!  This sketch is very versatile and you can chose any shape you want. We can't wait to see what you select for your elements.  Have fun and get creative!  





I covered the background with turquoise paper.  I found the snowman paper in my stash and used a scalloped die to cut the layers.  I found snowflake dies in my stash, not sure where they are from.  The bottom layer is in silver and the top in white glimmer paper.  I cut a small tag for the sentiment and added white twine.  Silver dots were added on the sentiment on snowflakes.  


  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! That snowman paper is the perfect background for your glittery snowflakes! I'll bet they look amazing in real life! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that snowman paper Claire - the perfect backdrop for those glittery snowflakes. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, congrats, happy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Claire! These snowflakes are gorgeous. You couldn't have a better backdrop for them than this amazing snowman paper. This is an absolutely fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Claire! The snowman DSP is the perfect touch, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!