Sunday, November 5, 2023

Thankful For You The Paper Players Challenge PP665

 Nov. 6, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The amazing Anne Marie is our hostess this week and she has a fabulous Theme Challenge for all of us!   The theme is "Let's Give Thanks"!  Oh, there are so many possibilities with this one.  

My card was created on a white card base.  I added a layer of Copper Clay card stock for my background.  I used a Kraft paper for the next layer and embossed the panel with a plaid embossing folder.  I cut a circle on this layer with a circle die and added a piece of SU All About Autumn DSP.  I used the left over scraps of this piece and SU Oxidized Copper paper to cut the leaves and the veins. I used the SU Autumn Leaves Dies to cut all the pieces.  I also added a piece of twine behind the leaves for texture.  I loved how the leaves turned out.  The sentiment is from a stamp set by SugarPea Designs that is retired called Bountiful Blessings .  I stamped in brown ink on the Kraft paper and added Copper Clay behind it.  I then added gold enamel dots to complete my card. 

  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

7 comments:

  1. So happy to see that All About Autumn used in several ways here! Your leaves work perfectly with the piece that you chose...as does that amazing embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Claire. I love the cut out with the DSP coming through. The different patterns of the leaves add so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Claire, I really like the kraft paper plaid embossed as a background - it really shows off the leaves!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I love those leaves and how you captured different patterns on the leaves and they work so well with that DSP in the background. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Loving all the texture and pretty fall colors your card has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Claire! This is absolutely gorgeous. From the beautiful paper, the luscious leaves, and the yummy texture, you have created a fabulous card. I LOVE it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Claire - choc full of colour, pattern and texture - so perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!