Sunday, October 29, 2023

So Very Grateful The Paper Players Challenge PP664 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC321

 October 29, 2023

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

I am the hostess this week at The Paper Players.  My Tic Tac Toe Board is so versatile and gives you the opportunity to get creative!   Have fun and show us some great designs!

This fantastic Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps  is perfect for all types of cards !  So many possibilities with this one!  I love this bright, happy color palette! 



ap
My card is created with a Bermuda Bay background.  I embossed the panel with a subtle embossing folder.  It adds so much textured.  I wrapped the panel with twine to add more texture.  I used a piece of watercolored paper and smooshed it with two colors of Distress ink and water.  It made a red/orange/yellow look.  I used the Oak Leaf stamp and die set from Neat & Tangled.  I stamped the panel with Versa Fine ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then cut the leaves out with the die and cut two more leaves with Bermuda Bay for a background.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I added orange enamel dots to complete my card. 
Tic-Tac-Toe Board Bottom Row--Embossing, Twine Fall Itme 


 The Paper Players

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun!



                 Challenge Guidelines Sunday Stamps 
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Nov. 1oth @ 6pm EDT. 

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire



11 comments:

  1. Your fall card is gorgeous. I love the mostly blue/green layer. It makes those awesome leaves pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire, this is SO cool - love those geometric leaves over that pretty field of blue - perfect subtle texture, too! Perfect dots, too, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Claire. I love the big bold leaf and those colors are gorgeous together. I'll have to give them a play this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright, bold card this is....I love it! It reminds me of the poem "October's Bright Blue Weather"..because that background reminds me of a beautiful sky! Great grid for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Claire! I LOVE this card. The colors are so bold and are beautiful together. The texture is yummy! Thank you for the awesome grid. It is a great challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Claire, I love these complementary colors together! Your card is beautiful.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, you've made a glorious fall card that still remains CAS, which is brilliant! Love those gorgeous ink smooshed leaves against Bermuda Bay background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, I love this color scheme. I also love the way you used the twine. It creates so much movement and texture on the card without detracting from those gorgeous leaves. Fabulous card, my friend
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire I love everything about this card - the bright colours, those fabulous graphic leaves and so much texture from the twine and embossing too - just gorgeous! Such a fun board this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I love the gradient of color on your leaves -- just an eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!