Sunday, November 12, 2023

Peace on Earth The Paper Players Challenge PP666 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC322

 November 12, 2023

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

The amazing Joanne is the hostess at The Paper Players this week.  Her color challenge shouts the holidays, but you can get creative  and use the colors in any you want to.  Have fun! 

This fantastic sketch challenge by Annette at Sunday Stamps  is perfect for all types of cards !  So many possibilities with this one, too!  

                 

                



I added a Shaded Spruce background to my white card base.  I used the Spellbinders Playful Poinsettia 3D embossing folder.  I used a sponge to add some darker green ink around the edges and on some of the flowers.  I added a gold foil strip to a rectangle of Real Red card stock to add detail to my panel.  I cut a gold foil circle with a die and stamped the poinsettia in Real Red ink.  The poinsettia stamp set and die is from Altanew -Poinsettia.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I added gold glimmer enamel dots to complete my card. 


 The Paper Players

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun


Challenge Guidelines at Sunday Stamps
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Nov.24th @ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players Design Team

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire

7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Claire, I love these poinsettias, and such perfect festive colors, too! The gold detail SO makes this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Love that embossing folder!! Your holiday card is sure to inspire those that decide to play along with our "Layer It" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps. #SSC322

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Claire! This poinsettia embossing folder is stunning! What a gorgeous backdrop for the blossom! Such a beautiful card. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire this card is choc full of sparkle and festive colour and I LOVE that poinsettia embossed background - just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a stunner! That poinsettia is gorgeous against that embossed background, and the gold sentiment is just beautiful! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, I love the touches of gold and the poinsettia is just gorgeous.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has become a virtual mentor for me, and I'm thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!