Sunday, November 19, 2023

Have A Cool Christmas The Paper Players Challenge PP667

November 18, 2023

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players.  

The lovely LeAnne is our hostess this week and she has a very fun challenge for all of us!  It is a Clean and Simple Challenge and it is all about "TAGS".  You can place a tag on your card or make a tag for a gift.  Have fun and get creative!  Just remember to keep it CAS.





I will admit, I made a card that I loved and then I realized at the last minute that this was Clean and Simple week.  Well, anyone that follows me knows I love layers and embellishments, so I decided to go with this snowflake.  My card base is white and I added a layer cut with with a fun die for some detail.  The snow flakes are from an old Stampin Up set called Snow Flurries.  I have saved these dies for years and still pull them out every year.  I used white glitter paper for the snowflakes.  I added the tag using a piece of red and white polka dot paper.  I wasn't thrilled with the bow, but I tried five different ones and decided this added just enough contrast to complete the card.  The sentiment is stamped in black ink.  I really wanted to add more bling, but I reined it in for LeAnne.  LOL!  



  1. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  2. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  3. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  4. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag, Claire! I love that we used the same papers! Your bow is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots, sparkly snowflakes, and a gorgeous bow! It doesn't get any better than this! I absolutely love your card, Claire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those polka dots, Claire, and I share your love of snowflake dies. I have a set from PTI that I've used for years and never tire of them. I like how you stacked the layers - and it looks like LeAnne didn't mind a bit!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Claire - those layered sparkly snowflakes are fabulous and the red dotty tag beneath is so festive. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card Claire. I love the polka dots and the sparkling snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those layered snowflakes and that fab ribbon. Such a fun card, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!