Sunday, November 26, 2023

Twas The Night Before Christmas The Paper Players Challenge PP668 Sunday Stamps Challenge SSC323

November 26, 2023

It's Sunday and time for new challenges at The Paper Players and Sunday Stamps 

The Amazing Ann is the hostess at The Paper Players this week.  Her sketch challenge is so perfect for any type of card.  Endless possibilites with this one! 

This fantastic color challenge at Sunday Stamps so perfect for the season!  Have fun and get creative! 


\


I dug through my stash of embossing folders and found this fabulous Nordic folder to emboss my green background.  I used a piece of kraft paper that was ridged when I bought it for the diagonal panel.  It added so much texture to the cozy feeling I was trying to create. The tree is from Altenew Night Before Christmas Stamp Set.  I added a red layer behind this panel and popped it up with dimensionals.  The little package was stamped and colored with Copic Markers.  I cut a kraft circle to put behind it.  A few yellow stars were added to complete my card.  


The Paper Players Guidelines:

1.  Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
2.  Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us.
3.  Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
4.  Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.
 Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
5.  All stamping products are welcome.
6.  Have fun

Sunday Stamps Guidelines:

Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with up to FOUR other challenges.
  • We reserve the right to delete any links that do not adhere to challenge rules.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday Dec 8th@ 6pm EST. 

The Paper Players Design Team

Sunday Stamps Design Team
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!
Claire


11 comments:

  1. That embossed background is perfection...truly inspired by the photo with our color palette!! Such great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Warm Winter Wishes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps! A very merry take on our color palette!! #SSC323

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire, that background emboss is just perfect for our inspiration - wow! Love that splendid tree, too - all so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card....all the elements work together so nicely! Love that tree....and the stars! And the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Claire! What a lovely Christmas card! I can't say enough about the absolutely yummy embossed background. I LOVE the sentiment on the tree. It's a delightful card with such a fun, festive vibe. Thank you for rocking my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! I love the embossed panel in the back! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, the Nordic knit patterned background is perfect with the evergreen tree! Considering that I'm more than 1/3 Norwegian, I'm not sure why I don't yet have anything Nordic in my supply stash. Great card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, First off, I love that embossing folder. The elements you brought together make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire that fabulous Christmas tree makes an amazing festive centrepiece! I love the background embossing too - it picks up the detail of the bedding in the Sunday Stamps inspo pick too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire, I love these colors together and that tree is fabulous. Im obsessed with the embossing folder! I also love how you placed the little present!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun card. Love the little package element. This reminds me of the excitement as a child of waking up to presents under the Christmas tree. Love the texture as well on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Claire! Love all of that awesome texture and the classic Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!