Sunday, October 22, 2023

Witches Gotta Stick Together The Paper Players Challenge PP663

October 22, 2023 

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at  The Paper Players.  

The fabulous Jaydee is our hostess this week and she has a fun Sketch Challenge for all of us!  This sketch is so versatile!  You can use it for any occasion.  So get creative and show us your ideas. 





My card is created on a white card base.  I added a piece of striped Halloween paper that I found in my stash.  Then I added a panel of black paper to match the sketch.  The white panel was sponged to create a spooky look for the sentiment.  I stamped the witch's shoes and fussy cut them.  They were colored with Copic Markers.  I added enamel dots and Wink of Stella for shine! 



  1. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL, including ours
  2. Please be considerate of our requests; entries that do not follow any of these rules will be deleted without notification.
  3. Have fun, and thank you for playing with us!

Don't forget to check out all the amazing projects from the Design Teams.  



The Paper Players Design Team

              Claire Broadwater  That's me

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Hugs!

Claire

7 comments:

  1. Claire, this card just made me laugh - that sentiment and those boots and stockings are everything! My favorite DT card this week. Thank you for rocking my challenge
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE that fun sentiment. Those boots and stockings are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute...your coloring is FABulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun Claire - what a stylish witch, I'm loving the striped tights and elegant boot combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, Another fabulous witchy Halloween card. I love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, your Halloween cards are always the BEST! This is such a cute image, but the sentiment says it all! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun Halloween card. Love the witches feet and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!